SSI (SUBSEA Inventive) is a highly qualified and experienced partner in the offshore, subsea, shipbuilding and onshore industries. Our skilled team has long and demanding track record of solving challenging and complex tasks in close cooperation with our clients.
In addition to deep understanding and experience of subsea and offshore environment, SSI has extensive experience in design, engineering and manufacturing.
Our expertise include but are not limited to:
- Flow (CFD), structural (FEM), kinematics and system analysis
- Design, manufacturing, testing, project management, commissioning and maintenance
- Prototyping and serial production
- Difficult material manufacture
- Rapid response to client’s needs
- Risk and reliability analysis
- Numerous projects of submarines, ships, deck machinery, subsea technology, civil engineering, pressure vessels, mechatronics and mechanics.
- Regular co-operation with authorities: DNV, Lloyd´s, RS, GL, ABS, TÜV, USCG, Inspecta, ESA, BZ, Nippon KK, etc.
Our history of product development and hardware knowledge keeps us on the cutting edge of innovative engineering especially when it comes to surface and subsea related systems.
We provide unrivalled expertise, with particular emphasis on challenging deep water and high pressure facilities.
Our services encompass the full lifecycle of subsea facilities including definition, analysis, design, project management, manufacture, classification, testing, delivery and post support with lifetime re-rating.